Monday, May 07, 2012

Like magic!



My mum bought a video camera recently when she was here in Kuala Lumpur. She came over to my house to spend the night, and while here, my brother asked if I could make a small pouch for the new video camera for mum as the camera bag that came with it was too big, and he can’t imagine having mum to carry it around.

When my brother first asked me to make the pouch, I drew a blank but in my head, I was trying to figure out what kind of pouch would best suit the cute little camera.

I had to stop the design process and imagining in my head when we went out for dinner to celebrate my son’s 12th birthday, but the minute we walked back into the house after dinner, and my brother asked again about the pouch, I thought I saw a light bulb in my head! LOL! I was like doing a magic trick of sorts by pulling a rabbit out of a hat, only it wasn’t a rabbit that I pulled out, but a pouch out of my bag of pouches which I had recently made for the NNC Anniversary Meet.

As if like the pouch was meant to be made for the camera, the pouch I had in hand fitted the video camera perfectly like a glove!


How cool is that? LOL!

The pouch measures approximately 6 ½ x 4 ½ inches. I think the size is just nice to fit into a handbag, and can also be used as a mini purse or handphone wallet.


The pouch is available for order at my blogshop , but you can also order them here too. It can be customized to include a monogram or with your name or the name of the person you want to gift the pouch to at an additional cost, as can be seen in the picture below with Usha's name.

No comments: