Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hexie Sew-A-Long

Wow! It's been ages since I updated my blog. It's been a busy start to the new year. Before I know it, it is already almost coming to the end of February 2015 already!

I have not been in the best of health since the start of the year, but I have been keeping myself busy with lots of things. Rather, I have been kept busy with many things, both at the home front and work front.

Anyway, I am down with the flu again. The 3rd time this year.

Despite waking up with a bad sore throat this morning, however, I told myself I needed a break from doing household chores and have some Me Time. So today, after breakfast, I managed to sit down for a while and work on some hexie blocks

I managed to finish stitching 3 blocks this morning.


We are doing this as a Sew-A-Long at the NNC group, but I have been very much behind. I hope to catch up soon. I think Margaret is already far ahead of me.

I had to take many breaks before I could finally finish the 3 blocks because I tired easily due too much coughing.

I just made myself a mug of lemon honey and ginger drink. Sipping it as I write this.

I hope to keep posting my progress on this SAL. Let's hope it gets done by the end of the year.....

No comments: