Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Am I having a writer's block?

I use to be able to blog all the time, but now I can hardly find time to even think what I want to blog about, even though I feel like I have lots to blog about.

Have I got the writer's block?

Whenever I am travelling, on the plane, in the car, driving to work or just on my way somewhere, I have lots that I want to write about.

But as soon as I get home, I am either rushing to get dinner done, household chores to do, or just plain tired, mentally and physically, to even switch on my laptop to write anything.

I love writing. Always have since I was a young girl. But now, being so busy, I can't even find time to sit down and put into words what I want to say......

Maybe it will come back to me when I am more relaxed.

Maybe it will come back to me when I really have something to say or have something to get off my chest. For now, I am just staring at the computer, not able to recall what was it that I wanted to write about....

Maybe it's time I sleep early, have a good rest, wake up early when all is quiet, something will come up.

For now, it's good night. Sleep tight! 

No comments: