Saturday, January 14, 2017

Modified Maisie Bowler bag by Swoon

So here it is.....the first bag carrying my UNIQUELY AZNIQUE metal label on it!!


It is a modified version of the Maisie Bowler bag by Swoon.

I modified it by omitting the front vinyl accents which were part of the original design because I wanted the lovely bohemian-like fabric design to take center stage.

What's even more exciting is that, this unique bag got snapped up real fast!!

My SIL, Marina, is now the proud owner of this one of a kind bag! 

Thanks, Eina, for your support!


This bag has a zipper at the top, and 2 side pockets on the outside.


The inside has one zippered pocket.


The short orange handle is genuine leather, but the long sling handle is handmade from pvc leather. It is not part of the original design, but I added that in as a bonus to the bag.


I hope my SIL will enjoy using it and showing it off to her friends!

I see myself doing for of this bag, but, for now I have a few other orders to fill in!

No comments: