Tuesday, January 03, 2017

More than a year had past since I last blogged??

OK. I just realised that I haven't updated my blog in the last one year or so. Been busy. Busy with what? Hmm......

But I have been updating my FB status though!

I have been busy with work, travelling for work here and there.

I have been busy crafting too!

The year 2016 has seen me venturing into quite a number of new things, work wise and craft wise.

Work wise might bore you, so I'll start with craft wise first. ;)

I finally got to set up my own craft studio in December 2016!!

Yippee! It was like a dream come true!



Though not yet fully equipped but it can already start taking students for small classes.

I managed t o arrange for 2 classes in December 2016 with the Wave Bag by Ruzila Kassim, and the Backpack class by Razatie.


It was a very small class, but it was a good start.

I hope to organize more classes in the future.

Come back here and I'll try to keep this blog updated as much as possible!

Till then, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!

May this be a blessed year for me and my family and friends and everyone else!

No comments: