Friday, July 30, 2010

Looking forward to the weekend!

I am so happy that Friday is finally here! I so looking forward to the weekend!

It's been a terribly hectic and stressful week! I come home so exhausted, the TV has been watching me almost every night this week! LOL!

I just can't wait for the end of the day where I can just kick off my heels and take it easy. I am also looking forward to tomorrow because Corine's coming down with my bag which I had made at the last bag making class. She took it back with her to Penang to have the leather straps sewn on as I am no expert in working with leather.

I am also excited as I will be doing another bag with her tomorrow for one lucky niece whose birthday is coming soon. *wink*

Anyway, before I get all excited, I had better brace myself for another stressful day today as I have two very high profile project meetings to attend today.

Today is not going to be an easy day, but, I am praying for strength and God's guidance to let me go through today with ease. Amin.

No comments: