Saturday, January 07, 2012

A quick note!

Yeah! This is going to be a real quick note. I have been so busy, I can't find time to blog.

I just can't wait for when my certification program finishes in Mac 2012, insyaAllah, God willing.

I am all so stressed out, it is giving me muscle cramps, gastric attacks and diarrhea! LOL! Honest!

I have been on MC for 3 days over a peroid of one week! Now that's bad!

I have never had such a bad gastric attack like what I exeprienced the last one week. My whole body was so weak, I could hardly get up. The diarrhea added salt to the wound, making my whole body ache all over.

I am much better today, thank God.

It's Saturday morning here in Malysia, but late Friday evening over on the over side of the world.

It's going to be a hectic day for me as Aiman has got football practice very early this morning, after that, we have a wedding to attend, followed by Aiman's tuition before sending Aiman over for a birthday party.

By the time we get home, it will be almost the end of Saturday. Nothing much any other things I can do, especially to work on my paper or do any crafting (like as it I have any time for them anyway! LOL!).

So, today I will consider it as a day for socializing and running errands. Tomorrow, it will be back to working on my paper.

Oh! I just can't wait to get back to crafting.

What are your plans this weekend?

Anyway, have a GREAT weeekend, everyone!

Told you it's going to be a short posting! LOL!

No comments: