Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Apple Core Quilt Progress Report
I spent the weekend working on the Apple Core quilt. I am quite pleased with the progress though it is kind of slow.
Sorry for the blurry photo. *blush*
I had to do a running stitch first to sew the curves together. Initially I just pinned the pieces together and sew, but I spent a lot of time unpicking when the curves did not match.
When I started doing running stitches, I spent a lot of time on the preparation, but at least I spent less time unpicking. Once I have done the running stitches, sewing on the sewing machine was a lot faster.