Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I am stumped.....

I simply just can't understand this, and I am getting very frustrated!

For the past two days I have been trying to access my blog and a few of my friends' blog and I kept being redirected to this one single weblog! This is so frustrating! What did this person (owner of that weblog that I kept on being redirected to) do such that I could not access any other weblog except his/hers?

I have tried deleting cookies and also files under the temporary internet files folder, but I still keep getting this one page! Uuurrgghhh!

I wish someone out there could tell me what to do!
I guess there are still lots more (yes! very very much more!) that I need to learn (don't I already know that? *grin*) about this HTML thing and also the world of blogs! *sigh*
So, this is my only entry for today coz M too upset to make any other entries since I am unable to preview my blog before publishing. *sigh*

No comments: