Monday, October 24, 2005

Should I?

Ok, M bored! I'll admit it! I just opened my study notes (huh? study notes?) and I could only get as far as the 3rd page before I started yawning! LOL!

Yeah! M contemplating whether I should go for my PTK course or not this year! There are 3 assignments (well, ok, actually one, but the other two are public speaking topics which still needs to be prepared if I dn't want to look silly in front of the panel of examiners. You know, with my mouth wide open like a gold fish coz I dn't know what to say? LOL!) to be handed in on the day of the registration for the course. The course starts on 28 November 2005 and runs for 8 days. That's about a month away! Take away the cuti cuti Raya and Deepavali, M left with hardly two weeks to prepare the 3 assignmnets! *sigh* Should I?

There is an exam on the 1st and last day of the course, and I can't even get passed the 3rd page of the 1st (huh? there's more?) reading materials! *sigh*

No comments: