Friday, October 21, 2005

It's been a long week!

Yep! It's been more than a week since I made any entries here! It is all because I couldn't access my blog due to problems I was facing which I had mentioned in my last entry! I am still encountering the problem, but I am doing things a little bit in a roundabout way. Never mind. It's too long to tell! LOL!

I hope everyone is fine and is in the best of health. Since my last entry, a lot has happened. Well, for one thing, yesterday, our first lady, the Prime Minister's wife passed away peacefully at her official residence with all members of her family beside her.

There isn't much I could say about her since I never had the opportunity to meet her during her short tenureship as the first lady and the projects that I am currently involved in does not give me the opportunity to meet her nor the PM himself, unlike the previous PM where I had the opportunity to meet him at least once a year through work.

Anyway, my condolences to the PM and his family on the demise of their beloved wife and mother/daughter. Semoga rohnya sentiasa dicucuri rahmat.

This week feels like a long week for me due to a number of reasons. One, the week is full of meetings back to back from morning to noon. I am not complaining. I love being kept busy, but I got so stressed out that I fell sick on Tuesday! LOL! And that’s reason number two!

Well, actually, my falling sick had also to do with the fact that the air-cond in the office was not functioning properly. Hah! Blame it on the air-cond! LOL! And that’s reason number three! Well, ok this is supposed to be reason number 2 and reason number 2 is supposed to be reason number 3. Did I just confused someone? LOL!

Anyway, the air-cond had been down since Monday due to some mechanical problems. I am not usually this ‘manja’. No air-cond terus demam. But what actually happend is that I had an all day meeting on Tuesday in a stuffy meeting room with no windows. It was actually fine, but, since I was chairing the meeting, I did most of the talking and it being the fasting month, I cudn’t wet my throat. Hmm...aren't the members supposed to be doing the talking and U are just supposed to listen as d chairperson? Oh well.....

Anyway, by the end of the day, I had developed a bad sore throat and a bad headache. That nite I had a temperature of 39 degrees but had to go to work the next day because I had already arranged another project meeting which could no longer be postphoned due to its urgency. Popped in some panadols and went back to bed after sahur, and that kinda did the job. The temperature went down, but my body was aching all over!

However, I did take d afternoon off and went home to sleep, and slept I did! LOL! I slept in the afternoon. Woke up to cook food for breaking fast, and went back to sleep again in the evening! LOL! The doctor told me I fell sick due to dehydration. Didn't I tell U that the air-cond is to blame? LOL! *wink*

Anyway, I am feeling better now though my body is still aching, and the week has not ended yet! LOL! But, thank God it’s Friday! *grin*

No comments: