Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A big happy family......


Well, actually, this photo is missing my youngest sister and younger brother who have left to visit other relatives, while another brother is absent because he is away in the United States of America, doing his Masters, while my youngest brother is in Ireland studying medicine.

This photo shows my girl cousins with their spouses and children, a boy cousin, still single, my eldest sister and her kids, my mum, my hubby and son. No guessing which one is me, but I was not in my finest clothing since it was late, and I was tired from eating too much *grin* and it was already late evening when this photo was taken.

This photo of my son is one I really love. Adorable, isn't he? *wink* Yup, only a mum will say that! LOL! *wink* This photo was taken very much early in the morning before we flew back to Kota Bharu.

2 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

Nik,u have a very beautiful family...and you have a very BEST mum !!!! You should proud of it:-)
I enjoyed reading your blog.

Ying Pang, said...

I forgot one thing...dulu kat maktab kita orang selalu kata perempuan dari Kelantan tersangatlah cantik, putih, ayu...dah tengok gambar keluarga Nik, terbuktilah sekali kata-kata itu betul! :-)