Saturday, October 03, 2009

Another unplanned day....

I am sitting here at Starbucks as I wait for Aiman to attend his Saturday activity classes. This is our usual Saturday routine. Nothing odd about it, only I didn't have anything planned out for today as I wait, like I usually would.

Usually, on Saturdays like these, I would be all prepared with my cross stitch bag the night before, planning what I want to do, like maybe do some light grocery shopping, get a manicure or go for a reflexology.

However, today, I am flustered with uncertainties as to what I want to do.

Aiman was not feeling well yesterday. I posted earlier that he was down with a runny nose, was coughing and had a slight fever. So, last night, my hubby told me that I could go for my Epal class while he would take care of Aiman at home. He was also planning to get someone to come in and take a look at our guest bathroom downstairs which has some tiles broken.

So, last night, I packed up my bag ready to go for class. I slept early last night. I think the strain of worrying about a sick child somehow got to me.

Aiman woke up this morning earlier than me (he woke up at about 6.00am), all perked up and ready to go for his Engineering Workshop!

I am very happy that he is feeling better. Thank God!

I am not complaining that I suddenly find myself without an alternative plan when Aiman said that he wanted to attend class this morning. So, after breakfast, I packed up my laptop, grabbed my ever ready crochet bag, and headed on to send him to his class.

So, here I am.....taking this opportunity to check my emails, drop by Facebook (getting hooked, am I? LOL! *wink*) and updating my blog.

I have some projects up my sleeve, but I can't reveal it just yet until I have things a little more firmed up. Will keep you posted!

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

No comments: