For this posting, I just want to post a photo of the LK Stamp-it I completed on Wednesday, 12 April 2006. It is actually a nice piece *wink*, but my photo taking did not do justice to d actual piece! LOL! I took d photo in d hotel room before I handed it over to Ina for framing.
I have since started on a new project - Trellis by The Workbasket. I am about 15% done. The original design was done using overdyeds and on #36ct Wheat. I am doing it on 14ct off-white aida and using DMC. I hope it will still look just as nice, but I have already blundered with the colour that requires that I do tweeding. Yeah! I did not read the instructions properly, but at d same time, I think the instructions were not that clearly written. Yeah! Blame it on the unclear instructions! LOL!*wink*
Anyway, I still hope that it will turn out fine. I want to try to finish this quickly too coz M planning a SAL with Ina for the Nature's Alphabet.