Monday, April 24, 2006

Tag it!

A Tag Exchange was organised Malaysian Crafters2Crafters (MyC2C) by Mona last month and the mail out date was on 30th march 2006. However, I did not mail out my tag until last week becoz I suddenly found myself maidless and very little time to do my own things. Sorry, Mona, Usha and Roz!

However, I managed to do a simple one, but I am quite please with the tags (we are to do two - either similar or different ones, to be mailed out to 2 different people), considering my current situation and since little time was spent creating them. I hope my partners like them.

The bottom picture shows tags I received from Margaret (left) and Ying (right) with all the goodies included. I love them all! I especially like the tea bag that was included by Margaret. Real nice touch! Time to make that tea! *wink* Love all the lovely papers sent by Ying. I have to think how to use them in my future cards!

Thanks, Mona for organising the xchg! Thx, Margaret and Ying, for the tags and the lovely goodies!

No comments: