Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ayis!

Yeah, I know this posting is a little late, but, like I said in my previous posting, I have been extremely busy. *grin*

It was my brother’s birthday on 5th December, and I had wanted to surprise him with a birthday cake and maybe take him and his family out to dinner when he was supposed to come over to my house to upgrade my PC to Windows 7.

However, he called to say that he was down with a bad case of diarrhoea that very day, so my surprise birthday `party’ never materialize that day. I wondered what exactly did he have that day! *grin*

Anyway, he called the next day saying that he’d be coming later that day, and so, here he is pretending to blow out the candles (my hubby forgot to ask for the candles). LOL!


It was nothing much. We just had KFC and the cake, but I just wanted to do something for my dear brother.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ayis! Hope your birthday had brought you a lot of good wishes and may all your good wishes come true!

Hugs and take care!

4 comments:

Barbara J said...

Hi Nik,

Thanks for looking around my Flickr album and leaving many comments :)

Yeah, I'm smitten by all this quilting business ;) I see you're into machine embroidery!

Those trim cards were gifts for the girls, no exchange! :)

Leena Salleh said...

Nik, he looks very much like you...:)

Za said...

eh? I thought I am cuter? LOL! *wink*

Leena Salleh said...

of course you are cuter...*wink*