Saturday, June 05, 2010

Can I tempt anyone to have Ikan Bakar with me? *wink*

I was in Melaka two weeks ago, and since by the time we were done with the meeting, it was already 7.30pm, we decided to have dinner before heading back to Kuala Lumpur.

This was the spread we ordered.



Doesn't the spread look delicious? Yum! I am licking my lips and swallowing my saliva just looking at the photos! LOL!

Here are the two people who followed me on my trip to Melaka - Shah in white and Afifi.


While we were there ordering our food, I managed to just catch a glimpse of the sun setting.


It was a beautiful sight and so serene. I missed by just a few minutes to take a photo while the sun is a little bit higher. Oh well!

1 comment:

eli said...

I want that ikan bakar.. looks very mouthwatering!