Monday, June 07, 2010

Door gifts and lucky draw gift

I should have posted on this a long time ago but I kept getting distracted by the other activities that I wanted to blog about. Even though it is like 2 months...err...make that 3 months behind in the news, but I still want to blog about it as I must show off *wink* all the lovely things I got in the Door Gift bag for the Anniversary Meet.

So here they are......


It really got everyone excited upon receiving them and were acting almost like little kids getting a bag full of sweets! LOL! *wink*

I wish to thank everyone who contributed to the door gifts. Thank you so much!

As if getting the great goodies in the bag was not exciting and lucky enough, I got even luckier this time around when I drew the lucky number for a book on felt flowers courtesy of Diane who had sent it through Margaret with a request to have it drawn during the Anniversary Meet.


Diane thought that the book would be just perfect as we had just completed making felt flowers as part of the requirement for the Anniversary Gift Exchange.

Here's the front of the book.


I just love the book! I can already imagine what I want to make, only I don’t know when I am going to make them! LOL!

Thank you so much, Diane, for the book! Hugs!

No comments: