Saturday, September 10, 2005

More beads......and stitching....

Beads, beads and more beads! I just can't seem to get enough of it! LOL!

Now I have a whole box of it! Within a span of only two weeks, I have managed to accumulate so many beads that I had to start buying boxes to accomodate the stash of my latest craze!

But, today, I am back to stitching. Why? Because I was in Penang on Thursday for a meeting and dropped by Tammy's (thanks, Ina, for bringing me around!) to have my Frickle Minded and Happy Stitcher's RR framed and couldn't resist buying a clock chart. I blame this on Gen for asking me to buy the chart for her and it got me tempted! LOL!

Yep, I just started on yet another stitching project when I actually have many UFOs already waiting for me to complete them...*sigh*...guess they will just have to wait for maybe....another year, perhaps? *wink*

No comments: