Thursday, September 22, 2005

The tooth is out....

On Monday, my son's 1st baby tooth finally dislodged itself after 2 weeks of loosening it since the permanent tooth had already started making its way out a few weeks earlier. My earlier attempts to pull it out was received with frightening shriek frm my son! Even after I told him that I will give him 50cts if I can pull out the tooth for him, he wudn't let me touch it.

I remember the time when I went thru that. I was just like that, refusing for anyone to touch the already loosen tooth 4 fear that that person might pull it out! I was more scared of the pain which I couldn't anticipate how painful it was going to be, considering I was only 6 years old then, and my son is only 5 years old.

I am glad it is finally out so that the permanent tooth cud finally grow properly. I am hoping (don't we all? *wink*) dat my son will have a great set of teeth with a great smile.

No comments: