Thursday, August 31, 2006

Getting there.........


I did not get to stitch much on the JE SAL this week. Whatever time I had, I spent part of it frogging coz I kinda got the colours mixed up - the shades of blue and yellow, since they are so close to each other. It is one of those weeks where you simply just can't progress much on anything. *sigh*

Here is a progress photo anyway. I did not post a photo last week since I was away for work for most part of last week, and when I came back, I was down with the flu. I still have not fully recovered, but I am definitely feeling much better! *smile*

I managed to put in about 2 - 3 hours of stitching time today, so that quite kind of made up for the lost stitching time during the last two days. *grin*

I hope to put in more progress by the week's end. I have to catch up, considering Barbara is way ahead of me on this one. I guess it's hard to `compete' when your work tends to take you away from town most part of the month, not that I am complaining. LOL! *wink* I love my work, but, sometimes, it just stresses me out when I have too many things to do, but so little time to do them all!

Am I giving up on this SAL? Me? Give up? Certainly not! *grin* Although Barbara said that she is already starting to see the beginning of the end, slow as I may be, I'll get there! LOL! I might not get to the finishing line 1st, but I am definitely finishing it, one way or another! *wink* You can count me on that one! I am certainly not going to let this piece become a UFO! LOL!

No comments: