Sunday, January 14, 2007

A piece of art

Goodness, the packaging for the FRE I got from June has put my packaging... errrr....if you can call it packaging, that is, for my FRE to my partner *grin*, to shame! *blush*

A guy from June's workplace dropped it off all wrapped up in an innocent brown school book wrapping paper, but, goodness, the inside just made me breathless in excitement! LOL! The FRE was put in a very nice box, which I have a feeling June or her daughter made it up herself. It was quite a big box that I never expected it to contain the FRE (read: the FRE to my partner is SMALL. Sorry, partner! *wink*) When I opened the box, I could not help saying, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! It is so lovely!" LOL!

Explaining the way June had finished the FRE and packed it wouldn't do justice to it, and, a picture paints a thousand words, so here is the photo of the piece of art. Did I get all my stitching friends envious? *wink*

No comments: