Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I am nervous.......

Each time I think about the PTK (Penilaian Tahap Kecekapan) exams which I would have to take next year in order to be confirmed into my post, I get all nervous, and cold shivers run down my back.

I cannot help feeling that way as it is getting stiffer, and the competition is getting greater as I will have to compete with some of my juniors who are like 8 or 10 years younger than me in age and service. It's all because the top management or someone in the human resource department created an anomali when they promoted the juniors the same time that they promoted the seniors about a year back. Someone blundered, and now, we seniors are in great competiton with the juniors who are younger, more enegetic, and have the advantage of good memory because of their age when it comes to remembering the things they studied.

I am nervous...... I just hope that I will be able to do well for the exams and the project papers which I would have to prepare for next year, as part of the exam syllabus.

Wish me luck! I pray that I will get this through with one sitting, insyaAllah. If not, the competition and the expectation is going to be even greater......

No comments: