Saturday, February 25, 2006

oopppps!

I did it again! I spent money without even leaving my house! LOL! *wink*

Yep! Linda came over this evening to pick up her cross stitch magazine (Just Cross Stitch) which I bought for her. I needed some overdyeds for the L*K Stamp-it and told her to bring over the whole set......bad idea! *wink*....so that I could also take a look at other colours which I fancy....yep! bad idea indeed! LOL!

My! Did she have a lot of overdyeds! She carries Six Strand Sweets (SSS), Weeks Dye Works (WDW) and Gentler Art Sampler (GAST) and my eyes were oogling looking at the collection! LOL! I love them all! Unfortunately or was that fortunately *grin* I did not have much cash with me so couldn't buy much...well sort of.....she offered to contra with future magazines which she has asked me to buy for her. Dangerous offer, Linda, at least for me! LOL! *wink* U just made me spend even more with that kind of offer! LOL!

Anyway, the guilt of buying is still there, but I am very happy with the selection I made. I am sleeping with my threads tonight! LOL! Sorry, hubby! *wink*

Thanks, Linda, for coming over and bringing a whole lot of stuff. I had a good time. It's nice to have a friend who owes a moving shop! *wink* Can we do that again some time, .....eerrr...but not too soon because it could get `dangerous' for someone like me who just couldn't resist the temptation to spend when it comes to stitching and craft stash! LOL!

It has been some time since I met up with any stitchers. I have been too busy. I miss everyone! I think I should start planning for a meet up...........

No comments: