Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I am back........

It's been quite some time since I last posted here. It had been a very busy week for me last week. I was in Terengganu on Monday, 23 January, for a project site meeting and came back to Kuala Lumpur the same evening. The next day I flew to Kuching for a visit to Kuching International airport to see thh installation of the aerobridge as a familiarisation excercise since we will be fitting in the same model of aerobridge for the Terengganu Airport currently under construction. I flew back the same day too. Took the 7.35 pm flight.

Many people said I was crazy to fly back all the way from Kuching on the same day, but I still had some unfinished business in Kuala Lumpur to settle before going on leave to go back to Kota Bharu for my brother's akad nikah (solemnization of marriage) the coming weekend. Besides, I had a meeting to chair on Thursday and I needed some time to prepare for it. At the same time, I got a call from my office while I was in Terengganu telling me that we have to shift office on Thursday because arrangements (movers) had been made to move all our things to the new office.

We never did move because there were some technical details regarding the movers which could not be settled on time, thus, all our things are packed (I actually had to ask one of my staff to pack my things while I was away for work, telling him to shut one eye in case he finds things he shouldn't be looking at! LOL! *wink*) and now we are in a dilema because we could no longer do our work as all our things are now in boxes! LOL!

Oh well...looks like the staff are getting an early holiday! LOL! I am going to have to settle this matter when I get back to work next week. If not, a lot of plans are going to go off schedule and that worries me because we have a lot of deadlines to meet. *sigh*

No comments: