Friday, February 24, 2006

Yikes!

I just looked at my photos taken during my brother's wedding and hated every photo of myself! I look.....eerr......rounded! *sniff*grin*

Didn't I say that I wanted to sign up at the latest gym in town recently? Well, I haven't had a chance to do so. My excuse? Was busy with my brother's wedding and my father-in-law's surprise birthday party! Yeah! Right! *grin*

But, honest.....I have been busy with work, travelling for site meetings, project briefings and managing projects. I would think that with such hectic work schedules, I would lost some weight in the process...but, guess it does not work that way, huh? LOL! *wink*

I have also been busy organising my new office which I shifted into last week. My staffs have unpacked and are all settled down into their new office, but my office is still very much a mess because I have been too busy attending meetings to get things organised. I still have 2 boxes unopened (only 2? *wink*). I can't see the surface of my table because it is covered with incoming letters and drawings that need to be checked and signed, ready 4 tender.

Next week is going to be another hectic week for me with more travels and meetings back to back. *sigh* I need a break! When can I find time to go to the gym? I rush home each day to cook dinner because my maid is....eerr....undependable.....never mind that she adds more stress to my already very stressful life! *sigh*

I am looking forward to when I can just take some days off to just spend time stitching and doing ME things. Hmmmmmmm.....

No comments: