Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The wedding...

I picked this up from my mum's blog.....

Congratulations to both of you (Ayis and Sufia). It was a fantastic wedding. Everyone in the family chip in to make it a success. I felt so happy and elated at the professionalism displayed by all my children during the wedding. The reception at the Blue Wave Hotel in Shah Alam was really beautiful.

More can be read at her blog....http://thegoldengirl.blogspot.com/

Love the photo put up at her blog and decided to copy and paste it here too. I hope my brother and mum would not mind. By the way, that's me at the top right hand corner (insert) giving my speech with a croaking voice! LOL! Luckily there is no audio attached to this blog! LOL! *wink*

The person on the top left hand corner (insert) is my brother who read the `doa', and my sister, bottom right (insert), was the MC, while my youngest sister, bottom left (insert) gave away the 'bunga paha' to guests who gave their blessings during the 'merenjis' ceremony. My sister in-law is the one sitting on the right hand side of the groom. Not in the photo, but my hubby was in charge of accompanying the VIP guests on stage for the `merenjis' ceremony, while my son, nieces and nephew were the page boys and flower girls.

All in the family indeed!


No photos of the `cucus', Ma? *wink* I think they all look so cute with their `baju melayu' and 'baju kurung'. Page boys and flower girls with a difference!

3 comments:

Edward Ott said...

You have a very interesting Blog.

Za said...

Thanks, Edward! I hope you will come back often to read updates! *wink*

Datin Nik Zaharah said...

Thanks Nun, of course my 'cucus' are all very cute and beautiful. I thank Allah for that. That night,as page boys and flower girls they looked so adorable. They never failed to fascinate me with their innocent little gestures. May Allah Bless them always.