Sunday, August 02, 2009

Going into panic mode!

I am curently in a panic mode. I just got news that the PTK exam which was originally scheduled to be held in October has been brought forward to the week after next starting from 10th to the 15th of August! Oh no!

I am not sure how prepared I will be as I have sort of programmed a lot of things aleady for the next two weeks, workwise and craftwise. I have back to back meetings everyday this coming week. I don't know where to find the time to slot in some reading work to prepare for the exams.

I don't know how prepared I will be but I do hope that I will be mentally prepared to go through it by next week. I have to. It is not a choice I have.

As if that is not enough, I also have my professional exams to prepare for which is the submission of work which is also due the week after that! Double Oh NO!

I didn't mean to leave it at the last minute, but, I had meant to take a couple of days off the week after next to concentrate on preparing for my professional exam submissions, thus why I had arranged back to back meetings all week this coming week so that after that I can leave it to my officers to take care of any other issues that may arise while I concentrate on my submissions.

Now, looks like everything is about to be turned upside down! HELP!

I pray that everything wil turn out fine and that I will do well for both my PTK and professional exam submissions.

3 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

don't panic Nik...as my experinced,I didn't prepared but I passed this year with IV:-)) Good luck to you.

ying

busymum100 said...

Oh, Nik! I'm so sorry to hear this. I am sure you can do it! My doa and best wishes for you.

eli said...

I'm sure you did well in yr exam Kak Nun. All the best *hugs*