Monday, January 04, 2010

My baby is all grown up!

I sent my son to school today, his first day in Primary 4. As happy as I am to see him progressing, I cannot help but feel a tinge of sadness. My baby is all grown up!

While he is with his friends in school, he no longer remembers me. Just this morning he was all nervous and anxious about going back to school, so much so that he doesn't want me to just drop him off, but to park, and walk him to class.

He even wants me to stay and wait for him until his break time. But, the minute he saw his friends this morning, he forgot about being nervous and anxious. He has forgotten all about me, and here I am, missing him already as I wait for him to come out for his break.

It's another hour, but it feels like it is taking ages coming - this break time of his. But, I can bet that when it comes time for his break, he won't be looking for me. I think he would have forgotten that he had asked me to stay back and wait for him.

My baby is all grown up....

I wish him the best of luck for this coming year and many years ahead.


I hope that he will succeed in whatever good things that he undertakes. I hope that this will be a good year for him. I hope that this will be a good year for all of us!

Hugs and kisses my precious one!

1 comment:

datinnikzaharah said...

Insyaallah Aiman will be succeed in life, berkat your guidance and love.