Saturday, March 13, 2010

The little pink cheongsam bag

My sister Lin went holidaying in Hong Kong, Shanghai and a few other places recently and brought me back this cute little bag in, what else, PINK colour, in the shape of a cheongsam.


I was immediately smitten by the design and my sister told me that when she saw it, she said that she must get it for me, and hope that I could make something similar to it.

It does look possible to make something similar, and I think that I might just give it a try.


Yeah, right! Like I have all the time in the world! LOL!

There are so many things that I want to make and do, I wonder if I actually have the time to do them all! LOL! I think I would need a very long extended holiday to even do half of what I want to do! LOL! *grin*

Anyway, thanks, Lin, for the gift! I will let you know if I eventually do make a similar bag…..maybe in another 10 years? LOL! *wink*

1 comment:

dnwu said...

They are very beautiful!Thanks for your share! I like it very much! Victoria Secret Pink wish them happy every day! puma chaussures hommes Beautiful children,a happy family. Nike Air Rift wish them happy every day! MBT Shoes Air Jordan Shoes enjoy a high quality of life, jeans diesel you are welcomed to the following worlds:cheap cell phones wholesale Thanks for your share! I like it very much!cheap ed hardy Beautiful children,a happy family.Affliction Jeans Thanks for your share! I like it very much!Ed Hardy clothing Beautiful children,a happy family.cheap ugg bootsRalph Lauren Thanks for your share! I like it very much!Tennis Racquet Shop Beautiful children,a happy family.