Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Food! Food! And more food!

I wanted to blog about this many weeks ago, but so many things happening over the last few weeks that it has left me with very little time to blog.

Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that my brother-in-law, Mahfiz, opened up a Mee Rebus stall at the Tanjung Food Court in Kota Damansara some months ago.


I wanted to promote his stall to get more people to visit his stall as his Mee Rebus is really good.

However, before I could even blog about it, he smsed to everyone that his Mee Rebus Stall there is no longer in operations as he was not making money there. There simply was not many customers patronizing the place, and keeping the stall open was only creating a loss for my BIL.

We did however, managed to visit his stalk just 2 weeks before he ceased operation to savour his delicious Mee Rebus ourselves and to check out the place. We also wanted to show him moral support.

When we were there, it was about 8.30pm; the usual dinner time, but, the place was kind of ¾ empty. There was no dinner crowd. Even the stalls were only a third occupied. We can understand why my BIL decided to cease operations there.


Anyway, we did savour his so delicious Mee Rebus! Yum!


I could still feel the taste in my mouth as I look at these photos, and my mouth is watering just writing about this. The gravy is so thick and delicious and rich too!

I must get my BIL to serve it someday at my in-laws house! LOL! *grin*

My hubby also ordered the Sup Tulang, but he said that it was nothing so shout about.

No comments: