Sunday, October 24, 2010

Going over the bonnet with Sue!

Recently I purchased a new embroidery kit from Epal. It was a little on the expensive side, but what made me decide to buy it anyway is because it had a set of 12 Sun Bonnet Sues!

I was supposed to go to class to learn how to use the kit (the price of the kit came with 2 free classes), but I couldn’t find the time to go to class, but I also could not wait to try out the kit!

So, on Saturday, 23rd October 2010, while I keep a watchful eye over Aiman whose exam is this coming week, I worked on the Sues!

I don’t know if it is the right way to do it, but I did it anyway, using my limited knowledge on appliqué and embroidery.

I am quite pleased and excited at the results! Just take a look!


What do you think? Isn’t Sue just so cute and sweet? *sheepish grin*

Told you I was going over the bonnet with Sue! LOL!

7 comments:

NYKOLETT said...

alah comel nye..i like them.....is it easy to handle the machine?

Za said...

The machine is really easy to handle, Rosni. It's worth every cent I spent on it.

BTW, thanks for the mention of my blogshop at your blog on the towels! The towels were nicely displayed!

busymum100 said...

nik, so cute!!!

ShannyK-L said...

Wow Nik! Can't really tell if they are done by an amature or a pro. Well Done!

vEr0n!c@ said...

Very adorable! Great job!

Za said...

Sabariah/Veronica, there are more adorable and cute ones in the kit!

Bakiah said...

so cute! would you consider selling them?
btw pls visit my blog; http://savvyexchange.blogspot.com
i have mentioned the towels, we love them!!!