Sunday, June 22, 2008

More presents and gifts!

On Saturday, 21st June, I received more birthday presents, when we met up for our second Stitching Bee for this year at Bangsar Village II.

Tini gave me a lovely fat quarter of butterfly cottons, an iron-on beading motif, and a PINK ball of yarns she bought during her recent trip to Jakarta. I can already see the cottons being made into a bag!


Usha gave me a lovely set of 6-piece coasters in PINK! I think it was a thank you gift for participating in the tea coaster exchange. Thank you so much, Usha, for the lovely coasters!


June gave me a piece of pastel green evenweave, and I think I might want to look for something similar to what Margaret is doing for her biscornu which she brought for the Stitching Bee. I think it's by Barbara Ana Designs.

I also bought some cottons from Tini, and I love how these cottons will look once they are made into a bag. Now all I need is to find the time to make them! That has always been something that plays hide and seek with me - the time to do all the crafts that I want to do. LOL!


Thank you, Janet, for the freezer paper. Thank you, June, Usha and Tini for the gifts.

BTW, below are the fat quarter packs I bought at SAKURA, and handmade birthday cards I made for June and Janet, whose birthday falls on 11th and 22nd June respectively. Happy birthday, gals!

No comments: