Sunday, September 14, 2008

NNC Lottery offering

NNC is having a "lottery" of sorts and it ends tomorrow.

To be eligible for the draw, you have to offer something handmade. If you win, you get all the things offered! Great, huh?

I have been contemplating on what I should offer. I could not decide on what I wanted to do, until it is already too late. It ends tomorrow!

Actually, I did make up something for the lottery some time back, but I thought I would have time to do somthing else instead. But, as usual, I got distracted with other things instead, and kept putting off making something else. *grin*

Typical, isn't it, since I already actually have made something for the lottery. *grin*

Anyway, this is what I have to offer. I hope that it is still good enough for the lottery since I noticed that the rest made such lovely things.

I am offering for the draw a pouch with a matching pincushion, a round of colourful pins, a PINN chart, and 5 pairs of very tiny paperclips, which I find very cute!


I have never been lucky at LUCKY Draws, but, I hope that I will be lucky this time around since everything offered are so lovely, including a PINK POLKA dot bento!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lot of goodies! Now I really want to win!

Biblo said...

Lucky Janet!!