Friday, April 02, 2010

Another boring concert......

I missed the first 30 minutes of the concert as we were in support of Earth Hour from 8.30pm to 9.30pm (unlike some people who were either, ignorant, plain stupid or simply don’t care! *sigh*) and so missed watching Daus perform Aril’s Menatap Matamu. Maybe it wasn’t worth watching anyway, going by the performance of the rest of the AF kids.

Anyway, by the time I switched on the TV, I managed to catch Aliff singing. I can’t even recall if he was good or not. Could it be that because his perfomance was too mediocre that it had failed to leave an impression on me? Hmmm.....

Both Farina and Ain were also just passable, in my opinion. Nothing to shout about.
I think Shahir was not cute enough to sing the song ‘Jangan Nakal’. Iwan would have been better suited to sing this kind of cutesy song. Shahir should have been given a more matured song with his matured look and personality.

One of the better performances for that night, I think, came from Maulana who sang his mum’s own song. However, I feel that the timing for when his mum came onstage was simply not right. Jimmy should have waited until after the critics were done with. I could sense Adlin’s annoyance at having his critics being interrupted. I would have been annoyed too.

Anum simply does not appeal to me. She has yet again failed to impress me. I also thinks that she is simply too full of herself.

I think Adira has got some potential.


She just needs brushing up, though plenty of hard work is needed from her to turn her into a shining star. I hope she stays in the Akademi right up until the finals.

I could not help feel like the ending of the concert was not an ending when the song Menuju Puncak was not sung. It was like as if the concert was hanging and it came to an abrupt stop. Almsot like an anti-climax. *sigh*

Another boring concert......

Note - photo taken from Akademi Fantasia's official website

No comments: