Sunday, April 04, 2010

Another day stuck in traffic

I got stuck in traffic on Tuesday, 30th March, for almost 2 ½ hours when it rained. I had left the office at 6.10pm, going home via New Pantai Expressway (NPE). By the time I got home, I was so mentally and physically exhausted that I went straight to bed immediately after dinner was done with.

On Wednesday, I decided to leave the office 40 minutes later to see whether leaving the office late would make any difference in the traffic and travel time. This time I went home via North Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE). I arrived home at 8.10pm, the same time I got home on Tuesday.

The difference or benefit to leaving the office later? By staying an extra 40 minutes in the office, I managed to clear all my letters for the day, cleared almost all my emails and I wasn’t so stressed out as traffic wasn’t so bad and my travel time was shorter . Because of that, I wasn’t feeling so physically tired, and actually managed to stay up till 12.00midnite to watch TV and go online.

On Thursday, I left the office at about the same time that I left the office on Wednesday, but, I missed the junction that would take me onto NKVE, and had no choice but to proceed onto NPE. It was a big mistake! There was a massive jam going onto Jalan Travers/Jalan Bangsar, and it was so heavily jammed up in front of Sunway Pyramid due to impatient, stupid and rude drivers who kept cutting the queue to get onto Jalan Tujuan. I sometimes wish that I could push all these stupid drivers aside and slam them with a fine so heavy that they can’t afford to renew their drivers licence ever again! Urrgghhh!

I got home that night at close to 9.00pm!

Anyway, as I got stuck in traffic along Jalan Travers, and not knowing what to do to prevent myself from getting all stressed from being stuck yet again in another traffic jam, I took time (like as if I had any other choice! LOL!) to take in the sights at night along Jalan Travers.

Luckily I had my camera with me as I had brought it along to work to take photos of my project sites, and so, I decided to snap some photos of what I had to go through daily on my drive home whenever I am stuck in traffic.


Lovely sights, huh? It could be quite therapeutic actually, but not when you get stuck in traffic almost daily! *sigh*

No comments: