Friday, May 18, 2007

Thanks a million!

Today I received a very lovely card (the front does not say much, but the wordings inside speaks volumes) from the Head of the Architectural Discipline of my department. I was surprised and touched to receive the card from her. As it is, I already feel indebted to her on my recent promotion ( I hinted of it in my entry dated 14th May. *wink*). If it had not been for her support, faith, and high recomendations, and her trust in my capabilities, I probably wouldn't have gotten my double promotion. I have so much to thank her for.

I also need to thank my immediate boss, though I sometimes get mad with her *wink* for asking me to do a zillion things at one time *grin*, it is also because of her trust in my capabilities that she gave me high performance assessment report and recommendations for promotion (those were some of her words to me when I went over to thank her upon getting the letter of promotion). I feel blessed. I thank God for giving me this `rezeki'.

I will do my best to carry out my new duties to the best of my abilities. I pray that God will always give me strength to be able to face whatever challenges that comes my way, and guide me to do my best always.

I also wish to thank all my friends for all the congratulatory wishes that have been pouring in since knowing of my promotion. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments: