Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Jackpot!

It sure feels like I had just hit the jackpot when I received this huge box in the mail two weeks back! LOL!

I was like going....."Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" LOL!

I just could not believe that this huge box arrived safely in my mailbox, knowing the reputation of Pos Malaysia, at the office, and I did not even know it was coming. All I know was to expect an envelope of stamped images for an image swap I was doing at the Stamping Addict Group.

I could not believe what was filled in the box! It was like as if I was receiving a birthday present. Yes, definitely a very belated birthday present!

Thank you so much, Mary Jean! You really made my day! No, make that my WHOLE WEEK! I kept going through the stash, I felt like bringing them to bed with me! LOL! Only I don't think my hubby would be too happy! LOL! *wink*

1 comment:

Datin Nik Zaharah said...

Wow!looking at your stamping gifts u got from yr friends I think all of us will be getting handmade cards from now onwards.