Saturday, February 21, 2009

If only I have a magic wand.............

..then I can make all my problems go away.........*sigh*

My officer just called me to inform me that there's a huge problem with one of the projects that we are handling. Again, it's a project that was handed down to us. We only took over the project when it was to get started on the ground.

I am at a lost as to how to handle this problem as it involves people beyond my control and out of my jurisdiction. It also involves the public, and it involves a lawyer.

I have tried calling my boss to seek some guidance and advice on what to do, but there was no answer on the other end. I have tried smsing her, and my Director, but still there was no response. *sigh*

I love my job, and I love doing what I do. But, I get very frustrated when problems arised not because of what I had failed to do, but because of other people's failure to act as they should.

The designer had ignored my intructions to do things in the proper manner, and now, it has become an issue of public interest, and I am left to deal with the problem. I feel so lost and vulnerable. Again, my management capabilities are being tested to the limit. For how long can I take this?

I can only hope that I will be able to go through this problem coming out stronger and smiling, but I am afraid of the worst that can happen.

I pray for the best, and hope that God will guide me.......

No comments: