Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My lucky draw prize and a gift from Margaret!

Margaret hand delivered my lucky draw prize during the recent Stitching Bee on behalf of Mel when Mel herself could not join us as her mum had bought tickets for her for a holiday to Bangkok. Lucky Mel! Lucky me too for winning the lucky draw!

The bag that Mel made was really cute, though I thought that it was bigger when I first saw Mel post a photo of it at her Shoppe. *blush*

It might be small, but it was packed to the brim with plenty of lovely goodies! Just look at all the things that Mel had packed into the bag!


It was overflowing with all things crafts; it left me breathless in excitement! LOL!

I love everything in the bag, and definitely I can find plenty of use for all the stash that Mel gave. Thanks, Mel! Hugs!

Margaret did not only passed on the lucky draw prize that I won when we met at the bee, but Margaret also gave me a pack of birthday presents filled with so many lovely things, with most things being in my favourite colour, PINK!

Just look at all the lovely things I got!


I just simply love the strawberry emery. It is so awesome! So intricate! So sweet! So lovely! Just look at it close-up, and you can see the perfection in the making of the emery. Just lovely!


Thanks, Margaret! I really love everything you gave! Hugs!

BTW, Margaret also brought for me 2 pieces of cottons and a book that I had ordered at Mel’s Shoppe. Aren’t the pink stripes and polka dots so sweet and yummy? Even if I do make something out of these fabrics, I definitekly won’t be giving it away! LOL! *wink*


I also love the book on bags that I bought. I simply just can’t seem to get enough of bags! LOL!

Thanks, Margaret, for helping to bring all the things for me from Mel, and thanks again for the lovely birthday present. I am all excited again like my birthday was only just yesterday! LOL!

No comments: