Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Live another day......

and you will learn another thing......

Today I learned about web hosting, domain names and setting up websites ( I didn't actually set up a website, just learned what it is all about! LOL!) Thanks, brother, for sparing the time to explain to me! Hugs!

Before this, everything is a blur to me! LOL! Nope, I still don't know how to set up my own eshop, but at least I am not as duh as I was before my brother explained things to me! LOL! Before this I kinda got all things confused....as usual! LOL!

Wow! so much to learn! It is only just the tip of the iceberg, but, as long as U are willing to learn, a lot of opportunities will come ur way! Don't U agree?

It is said that the furure iliterates are those who are NOT willing to learn, unlearn and relearn. Very wise words, I think. Don't U agree?

No comments: