Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A lot to be thankful for....

I read about Kaitlin at Harsha's blog and I am thankful that my son is generally healthy. Except for the minor asthmatic attacks frm time to time and the usual fever and flu that he keeps getting every time any member of the family gets it, he is a healthy boy and a very curious one too(just like the mommy! LOL! *wink*)!

He is adjusting well to the new school, and seems to enjoy going to school. I am thankful for that. I hope he will always enjoy going to school right into his university days. It is the mummy that is having a headche because till this day (3rd week of school), the school has yet to give him his school uniform and school text books.

I know that he does learn something at school, probably using the limited number of books available, but I could not tell what he is learning because I have no text books to refer to. I worry since this is the preparation year. My son does not seem to mind. *grin* He is happy that there are no homeworks because the previous school gives out homework at least 3 times a week and for 4 subjects - math, english, mandarin & bahasa melayu.

Oh well.....just hope that he will be ready for formal school next year.....

I am thankful for the home that we live in (especially my craft room!). I am thankful for a hubby that understands me and my never ending rotation of hobbies! LOL! I am thankful for the career that I have and hope that I will keep moving forward in my career. I am thankful for the friends that I have who understands me and stood by me through thick and thin. I am thankful for the good health that I have and hope to live long enough and healthy to see my son go thru college, get a job, get married and have children of his own. I also hope that my hubby will be with me till the day I close my eyes forever for I need his strength to get me going.

I am thankful for everything that Allah has given me. I am blessed.

No comments: