Sunday, March 19, 2006

Two more completed!

Yipee! I am dancing! *grin* I completed two more L*K Stamp-it on Friday, March 17. I actually completed the July Stamp-it on Wednesday, March 8, but was too lazy (shame on me!) to put in the buttons, so I could not consider it as finished. I finished stitching the October Stamp-it on Thursday, March 16, but could not complete it in total when the buttons that came with the chart was faulty - there were no holes. It was frustrating..stitchers would know what I mean..heheh... *wink*

Luckily Linda had brought in some extra buttons when she brought in the L*K charts, so, I dropped by Linda's place on Friday (took Thursday and Friday off because my son had the fever and an asthma attack) to get a replacement. Thanks, Linda!

With these two completed, I have two more to go! Yipee! I am eager to have the series completed! Wouldn't you? *wink*

Charlene wrote
:
Nik, Love to see the L*K Stamp-It that you finished one by one. If you happen to let go the chart that you already finished, don't forget to inform me.

my response:
Will certainly do, Lene! I might want to sell off the charts once I am done with them so that I can buy more stash! LOL! But, since I spent so much time on this series, I am also sad to let them go, but.....I MUST refrain myself from hoarding more stash.....hehehh...*grin*

No comments: