Saturday, July 29, 2006

JE SAL progress report

I promised a report on Friday, but cudn't post it because I was in a state of shock! *wink*

Anyway, not much progress actually. Did not stitch much last week. Spent most of my free time between doing household chores, studying. It's hard when you get to my age (eerr....what age wud that be? *wink*) when what U just read in the morning, you can already easily 4get by the evening! LOL! Guess I'll just have to keep on reading, huh? *wink*

It's a slow progress. I will be taking a break from stitching for two weeks until after my exams are over on 15th August. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Barbara J said...

I've put the JEFS away for a while too.
Gotta be fair, right? Besides it provides me some time to stitch some smaller projects ;)

Yeap come August 15th we'll do the tango. LOL!!