Monday, March 23, 2009

I started on a new project when I shouldn’t…..

Yeah! I know I shouldn’t, but I could not resist it. I have been working on the LHN piece for more than 3 months already, and although I am not actually bored of it yet, but I just could not resist starting on a new project when I came across this Lizzie Kate piece when I was organizing my craft room.

It looked like a very simple design which I think I might be able to finish it in no time at all, that is, provided that I work on it non-stop! LOL!


I’ll probably be working this piece in between my LHN pieces which I currently have two already. I am anxious to complete the LHN “The Counting House” so that I can start on another new project! LOL!

By the way, here’s the progress on the LHN piece, “The Counting House”.


Oh, another thing before I forget. When I visited Art Friend some months ago, I could not resist another temptation to buy these two packs of 14ct aidas in PINK and beige! Sweet, huh?

2 comments:

Shanny Khoo said...

how can we not be tempted? It's a pretty design! Btw, how much is the aida packs?

Salmi said...

Salam Sis,

May I know where is Art Friend?..It is at midvalley?..i love the fabric too!