Sunday, March 08, 2009

The price of our dreams........


We were in Shah Alam on Saturday to attend my niece and nephew's birthday party at KFC Extreme Park, Section 13. After a great party that my son enjoyed tremendously with lots of games where he won quite a number of prizes, and I got to chat up with my brothers and mum, we headed home. Well, we almost headed home, before I remembered that we wanted to check out a showhouse in Subang Bestari, Shah Alam.

Unfortunately, it was already passed 6.00pm, and the show room only opens till 5.00pm, and looking at the map, we were quite far off from the place. So, we decided that we'll do it another time. But, as we left the main entrance of the Extreme Park, we noticed a new neighbourhood had opened up right in front of the Park.

From the main road, I already liked the architecture of the house and my son was already excited about seeing a showhouse. It has become some sort of an adventure for him! LOL!

Since we were already there, we decided to check it out to see if the show houses would still be open. To our surprise, it was, despite the time, but the sales person had all left, which wasn't going to be a problem to us. At least we get to 'roam' the house freely. *wink*

LAMAN SERI, as it is so named by the developer, is developed by TTDI.

Upon entering the house, my hubby commented that the house was very roomy, and I couldn't agree with him more.


We went from room to room, and I couln't help exclaiming each time we entered a room, but my biggest excitement was when I entered the kitchen. It was a kitchen I had been dreaming of all this while - it was huge, and it had both a dry and a wet kitchen which was well laid out. I couldn't help going, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" LOL!


I went "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" again when we entered the Master Bedroom but I still think that I am still in awe of the size and layout of the kitchen. It was like I had finally found my dream house!

It has a guest bedroom downstairs with an attached bathroom, and a maid's room off the wet kitchen with a bathroom that is not ensuite to the room, which is just the way I like it so that other guests need not enter the room to get to the bathroom.


There are 4 large size bedrooms upstairs, and a comfortable size family room, which means that I can have another guest room upstairs, and still have my CRAFT ROOM too! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! LOL! I am already on cloud nine! *grin*


I had visited my hubby's cousins' houses and his aunt's house who all recently moved into their new house, and blogged about it, and each time I entered the house, and especially the kitchen, I would be in awe of the designs, but this house really blew my mind away. It took my breath away with the layout of the floor plans and the design of the facades (elevation). It's is so really awesone! I am in love! LOL! *wink* I have been thinking about it ever since we came back from seeing it on Saturday!

This house has all the areas that we want in a house, and more. The size of the land is 60' x 100', which we feel is just nice for us should we want to have a party or a get together with a small group of friends as the lawn was just the nice size, and I have an area for my vegetable garden.

It was, to put it simply, PERFECT, if not for the price......


So, the price of our dream? RM 2.3 million! *a very long sigh!*

My heart aches...I want to cry.....Where can we find that kind of money...... *sigh*

I shall have to go on dreaming......again...........

5 comments:

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

So cheap...you should try buying that kind of house in Singapore...cost more than $3m and it's in Singapore dollars...I can only look on.

Emily said...

Hello, buy two houses side by side (in the location you want) knock them down and rebuild - betcha cost less than rm2.3m!

Emily said...

p.s. your current next-door-neighbour not selling yet?

Emily said...

Wei2 Crazy XStitcher! long time no see any thing from you!

Shanny Khoo said...

hehehehe... RM2.3mil is nothing compare to here - lets just imagine swiss francs is 1 to 1 with RM. for a 2 bed room apartment costs about $700k!

I like Emily's idea better! LOL! why not buy the WHOLE ROW? hehehehe.... kidding mar... ;)