Friday, January 25, 2008

10,001 hits!


Wow! Did you see that? Since my blog was set up about 2 years ago, to date, my blog has received 10,001 hits! Wow! That's a personal achievement for me! *smile*

I did not think or expected that I could have to gathered that much interest to my blog when I first set it up. When I first set it up, I wanted to have a place to share my interest for the hobbies that I do. But, after a while, I wanted to share my thoughts and excitement about other things too. Most of all, I wanted something that my son can read in years to come.

By coincidence, January 2005 was also the month I first created this blog. To be exact, on 12th January 2005!

Thank you, everyone, for dropping by my blog and thank you too for leaving all your comments! I sure appreciate it! Do drop by often! I love sharing my thoughts, be it on my passion for all things craft, or just general thoughts on every day things.

Thanks again!

No comments: