I want to do more bags and also more house tissue box covers. I also plan to also take up more classes at Sakura, because they have quite a few interesting classes lined up for 2008.
I have signed up for quite a few exchanges in 2008. *gulp* What have I just got myself into? So far, these are the exchanges:
1. Birthday Exchange (BDE) - organised by BJ - a year long exchange
2. Cupcake/Slice of Cake Exchange (CSCE) - organised by Jess. Mailing Deadline 29/2/2008
3. Tea Coaster Exchange (TCE) - organised by Usha. Mailing out date by 30/06/2008.
4. NNC Lottery - organised by BJ. Errr...did I sign up for this exchange? I'd better check. Anyway, lottery draw date will be on 15/09/2008. With my kind of luck when it comes to lucky draws, I haven't been that lucky! LOL! But, who knows, 2008 might just bring me better luck in this area. *wink*
5. Charm Stash Exchange (CSE) - organised by Janet. A no sewing exchange. Select at least 10 fabrics from your stash; cut them into 5-inch square. Pack them into sets enough to distribute among the participants. Schedule for 1st quarter 2008.
6. Favourite Colour Exchange (FCE) - organised by Jess. This is going to be one exchange where a lot of work will have to go in to prepare for it as this is what was stated as the rules and guidelines for the exchange -
Your mission - To spoil your partner with the following items in her favourite colour/ colour combinations.
Your package MUST include the following
* 1 item handmade by yourself in any medium ( eg. x/stitched, knitted, crocheted, tatted, beaded etc. ) IN YOUR PARTNER'S FAVOURITE COLOUR/S.
* 3 items that you feel your partner would be happy to add to her stash ( eg, fat quarters for a quilter, linen or floss for a stitcher, other ideas; yarn, beads, magazines, paper goods etc ) IN YOUR PARTNERS FAVOURITE COLOUR/S
* 1 6x4 inch "postcard," one side with a message to your pal, and the other side to be deocorated by yourself ( in any way, eg. painted, stamped, coloured in, stickers, decorated with buttons, felt, fabric etc ) IN YOUR PARTNERS FAVOURITE COLOUR/S
Mailing out date for this exchange is between 23rd to 30th April.
I sure have gotten myself into a foot deep of trouble, haven't I, to fullfill all my exchange commitments? LOL! Wish me luck!