Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dear!

It was my hubby's birthday on 9th January, and we celebrated it by taking him out to dinner at the Dome in Subang Parade.

I had the usual Chicken and Mushroom Pie, while my son also had the usual Fish and Chips. Very unadventurous, aren't we? LOL!


But, my hubby decided to try somthing else - Pumpkin Soup and Fish in Tumeric Sauce. The verdict? He said that the Fish in Tumeric Sauce was just OKAY. So, I guess going for something that you are very familiar with would always be a safe bet. *grin*


Earlier on, my hubby and son presented him with a birthday present which my son had chosen. I am amazed that my son actually knows what his dad likes. It was his suggestion that we get my hubby a book, and when I asked him what kind of book, he suggested that we go to MPH and look for a book on Military or History, my hubby's two favourite subjects.

When we got to MPH on the Friday, 2nd Janaury, the day I took leave, we found 3 books which I thought that my hubby would like, but my son made the choice of this book on TANKS, while I had thought that the other two books would have been a better choice.


I must say it was a very smart choice by my son as I hubby could not let the book down since getting it on his birthday. *smile*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sayang! Hope you will have a great year ahead! Hugs and lots of kisses from me and Aiman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Abg Man!
No picture of the birthday boy eh?.. hee

Semoga panjang umur dah murah rezeki & can visit us here ;)

Za said...

Yeah, I just realised that I forgot to upload photos of the BD boy! LOL!

For one thing, Aiman 'forwarned' us about having the waiter singing a birthday song to his Abah, like we did last year. He said that they are loud and noisy.

I offered to buy Abg Man a small cake, but he said no. But, now, come to think of it, macam tak lengkap pula birthday without the cake. Maybe I will get a belated one later.....*wink*